Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hyde What?


Hello all, tonight's going to be a short one but thought I'd let you all know that I am officially a chicagoan, if that's what its called. This a picture of the apartment I'm staying at temporarily until mine's ready next weekend. Right now I'm in Hyde park and I will be moving to Logan square, an awesome neighborhood with a diverse mix of people.

Here's a funny coincidence for you. I'm here early for the semester because I'm helping the ACM office with some clerical and cleaning work, along with one other student Emily Summer's. Crazily there are 2 Emily Summer's doing the Chicago thing this semester and the other one (who's not here yet) is one of my new apartment mates in Logan Sqaure! How awesome is this. And possibly a bit confusing in the near future. Hope you all are fantastical and as always, Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment