Thursday, February 2, 2012

Is this real?

Is it really February? Am I really living in Chicago? Did I really just break up with my girlfriend? Did my life really just flip upside down?

I mean its all good right? well maybe not some parts, but for the most part change is good, yes?

Anyways, I get to see my new permanent (well at least for this semester) apartment today! I don't get to move in yet but since I'm a student worker we have to go around to all the apartments and take inventory and clean and stuff. Its not so bad, especially since I have my partner in cleaning crime Emily. haha. I'm just super excited to see what it looks like!

This semester , although I'm anticipating it to be hard, will also be so much fun for me. I am embracing this semi fresh start here, and I already know that I can't wait for graduation so I can move back to this amazing city. This city is definitely real I know that much. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment