Thursday, September 1, 2011

When you don't know what to do...

Do nothing. Except that's not working out to well for me. I honestly think that my life is a mess half the time and as soon as something goes well something else has to complicate it again. I feeling very lost and confused right now. I keep thinking about this one person and I don't even know what to do. Do I listen to my head or listen to my heart? I feel like I know the logical answer to this but it doesn't feel like the right one. I'm a big believer in fate and if this person is in my life right now there's a reason for it, and until they decide to take themselves out of my life I know they need to be there. If anyone reads this hos good at givng advice please let me know. I am lost in a big giant world but feel completely stuck in a small one. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment