Thursday, September 22, 2011

Yet again, technology gets the best of people.

So for me technology has gotten me in the form of me not using it like I should, and in this case, me not having made a new blog post in a while. I do apologize, but we all know how my life gets. Technology, as useful as it is, really does take time and effort and it sometimes doesn't always fit in my life so well.

For other people however, technology is getting the best of them in the form of my very basic intro to web programming class. To people who just do not understand computers, it is obviously difficult to learn all this new programming like html and css and java. But for someone like me who is almost as new to this as everyone else, I sit in class rather bored. The concepts are so basic and simple to me, and even though I don't have much experience with it, my mind just comprehends it well. Given, we are only at a very basic level right now, and as it gets harder I might start getting as confused as everyone else who knows. And I will admit I learn a small thing or two every class period, but that 1 minute of knowledge does not justify the 1 1/2 hours I sit there for the rest of the time. So for right now I sit in the library, trying to do some other homework because I already finished my assignment for that class in less than 20 minutes, and its not even due until next Tuesday (its Thursday by the way). But I am also here waiting for random people to show up, who have all asked me for help because they just don't get it. I am happy to do so, just as long as they don't think I know anymore than they do cause really I don't.

All is well for now I guess, and all I can say is that I am glad this class turned out to be an easy one, because I really am overloaded in my other ones. Here is a link to my developing website, if you would like to see: Click Me Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment