Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oh look what time it is?

Yes, its 1am yet again. but heck isn't this always when I write my best work? I think I need to stop denying the fact that my relationship with sleep is one of love and hate.

Anyways today was the last day of classes and I literally was so excited at being one step closer to being done with this semester that it took till now for it hit me: This is my last class here until next school year! 9 months away! crazy. Now I just need to get through 3 final exams and then I'm done.

Its going to be quite odd not being here at LFC. Since I did research last summer I've technically been here for 16 months! I think I might miss my residence hall Cleveland Young, the most. Its my home figuratively and literally since it almost looks like an actual house.

Its somehow slightly more comforting knowing that a lot of my friends are going places for the spring semester as well. I feel like we will want to talk to each other about our experiences.

I guess I don't have that much to say tonight I just felt like blogging something.

Someone motivate me to study! Please?

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment