Tuesday, December 13, 2011

PAPERWORK!

Who knew that moving only 30 miles away required so much paperwork? oh yea I did. and believe me, I have a lot less than people going moving half way across the world, like my friend Matt for example who I will miss dearly while he is in Germany next semester, or my friends Joanna and Jessica who will be in London. but.....

I am ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE that CHICAGO will distract me so much I won't even have time to miss them. So really, all the paperwork is definitely worth it. This form here, that form there, keys to my RA, 5 million signatures, 10 million emails, and 4 trips to my schools business office later, I am officially checked out! Which In turn means that I am officially moving to Chicago this February and hopefully enjoying all of the exciting wonders the city had to offer thanks to ACM.

I also know there is probably more paperwork ahead even, just waiting for word from the program, as I am expecting a flurry of updates and such very soon.

As efficient as I may be with my paperwork ( or at least I'm told that I'm very timely) I wish my professors would hurry up with theirs and submit my grades! As if I don't have enough to be anxious about.....

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment