Saturday, April 7, 2012

Another quick blurb for you

First my lovely's, I promise photo's soon! I know I've been really bad lately on posts and photo's, but soon! Also I thought my blog needed a quick makeover, and thought you all would enjoy it as well. I getting really into web and computer arts and there are some really cool art pieces in the works in the meanwhile that I will get to share with you all in about a month!

Mentioning new art, I have found a new favorite artist! He is so amazing, and his work is even more brilliant! However, because of these awesome art projects I am working on, I can't share with you who it is! As soon as the project is complete, I can, but I made a promise to myself not to overly promote materials I may be using. Which is a bit sad, because it's limiting being able to share stuff I love or stuff I dislike which is part of how I express myself. You will soon see how ironic this is, and I will leave it at that. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment