Sunday, April 8, 2012

St. Patricks Day!

Yeah Yeah I know it's a little late but I just had to share some of these pictures! I had so much fun in the city that day! It was unbelievably warm out and sunny and made for an amazing day of green fun! And boy were there a lot of people! It makes you think about how many people are actually in one city!
They dyed the Chicago River green! This is something I've always heard about but never actually seen in person!

They also dyed the fountain green! Chicago takes there Irish Pride seriously! I really thought this fountain was cool when I first saw it and very artistically inspirational!

Clearly, we take things so seriously that we needed Power Rangers in our St. Patty's Day Parade. I didn't understand this one.

More stuff to come soon. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment