Thursday, July 28, 2011

The End

I know, the end. an unusual way to start something, especially the first post of a blog which can be a journey in and of itself. but the end, is what's motivated me to start this blog and write out my life, emotions and just everything. Lately I had been thinking about the end a lot, and yes I'm referring to ending my life. and for all safety purposes, I have no intention of doing so, so no one freak out. But there was a point that I did think that, and even though it was semi recent, it a story for another time and another post. but for now I think blogging about how I'm feeling, like journaling, might be one of the best coping mechanisms to deal with the many stressors that seem to affect my life. And heck maybe my life will be entertaining to people, or helpful but i can only hope for that at the moment. But to add a clause to that, I am NOT looking for any pity. I know many others lives are much worse off than mine, and I will not complain, only discuss the problems that I face in as mature a manner as possible. I will admit however that my emotions do get the better of me sometimes.

I'm someone who works hard and is grateful for everything she has. I'm going to keep this short, and I'm not one to just simply write out everything about me right off the bat, and at the moment who I am is a mystery, but I will continually reveal myself as I am a constantly changing person. and I have been told by a very wise person that ending that change and ending the chance for opportunity and growth in life, before you have completed your fated journey, is a tragedy. And in my book, messing with fate is not an option. my philosophy is that everything happens for a reason, and more importantly never regret. you will here that a lot in this place. That is all so for now, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment