Friday, July 29, 2011

First reflections

Today I am feeling good. It is my first day off of work and off my two week vacation before I go back to school. This has given me a lot of time to think. Already. I think about everything, but lately my minds been on the past. mind you I'm not dwelling only trying to learn from it. My parents think I have a problem with that and that I don't learn from my mistakes. However I don't think that's true, I just learn a little differently, and what they might see as a mistake, I see as something positive, or at least I try to. positive thinking. I could write for a whole day about that.

So back to my reflections. Lately I have not been feeling so good. and surprisingly that is very hard for me to admit. This morning in particular I was contemplating the last week or so. I don't want to get to serious too soon but I had one really bad day that kind of threw me off. And this is not just any normal bad day, but i thought about it, and clearly according to the resat of my week I didn't let it get to me as much as I thought. I went to the movies with my friends, I laughed with my boss, and I went out to lunch with people.  I guess just needed to see if my thought process made sense. I like to talk things or write them out to organize my mind a bit. And now that I feel ok about my reflections, I'm going to go make the best of today, my first day off. peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment