Sunday, July 31, 2011

Choosing to spend your time wisely.

It is Sunday, and unusually I was not scheduled to work at my part time job. mind you, the schedules have been a little wack lately because managers have been quitting left and right over the past few months and we've had temps and subs, and new ones that quit on us ect. but anyways what did i decide to do with my time? nothing that has helped me really. I decided to contact a friend to resolve and issue that we've been having. I figure there's no good time to deal with it. and it gets me all worked up. you know that feeling when your not sure where your friendship stands and all you want is some sort of closure on an issue? well that's how I've felt for a while. and even just trying to talk to this person about it gets frustrating and makes me upset. I think we are getting closer to being on the same page, and I feel a little better about it right now. but its that feeling that a temporary stressor never seems to become solved. And It also gets me upset when my friends are upset about things and I have no way of knowing about it, I can only speculate. Sometimes i just want it to end and not linger over me. the situation that is not the friendship, because the last thing I want is this friendship to end. There was some progress today, so maybe going on that I can find a way to turn this day around and find something to do other than mope around and linger on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment