Sunday, February 19, 2012

Photo Bomb! Well let's take care of a few things first.

Ok fellow readers and bloggers alike, tonight it will be about telling stories through photos, as I have many fun things to share. I've been on a few adventures lately in this city, and this blog is a place for sharing my experiences. There will be some writings along with the pictures, and just pre-warning, at some point in the near future I love to start sharing thoughts about my arts escapades and numerous projects, since that is really what this is all about. Also, since I do not want to bombard this blog with dozens upon dozens of photos, I am in the process of creating a public photo page (flickr, photobucket?)and putting a link on the side so that anyone that wants can see everything. I'll just post my favorites on here (my blog page).

Ok so before I move on, there are two little notes about my life for anyone with curious eyes:

Business: I started an internship yay! Not only do I have an internship for the semester, it's with the most amazing organization in the world (at least in my eyes!), Erasing the Distance. It's run by only 3 people, which means that hopefully I get to do a lot more cool stuff and not just be an office girl. I am hoping to learn so much from them and I am so thankful they are giving me a chance! To read more about them go to there website http://www.erasingthedistance.org/

Personal: Life is a whirlwind of chaos, a roller coaster that never ends, and very emotionally tolling! But as I try to take things as they come, not only am I single, I'm really trying to talk to people and get myself back "out" (lol) there! :P Any friends want to hook me up? I've had a major lack of meeting new people and making new friends the last 6 months or so.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment