Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Morning

I don't feel like doing homework at all. I have some internship things and personal chores to do but I will get those done tonight. Only one homework assignment and I have Monday night to do that. I don;t know if any of the decisions I make are good ones anymore. I question everything on whether it's a rational one and I can't seem to come to conclusions about a lot of things. Even something simple and chilling with an old friend today because I have nothing else I really want to do. but also because I need some socializing due to many reasons. At least the weather has been insanely nice and it's been helping improve my mood a bit, which hasn't been great. It's also letting enjoy the city that much more and learning to love it even more than I did which I thought was impossible. I mean I even got sunburned yesterday. Unheard of for March in Chicago. Today just seems to be a lazy Sunday morning, which is always well needed. Next up will be some cool pics to share so stay tuned. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment